Wow can you believe Parker is already 6 months old?? People were always telling me how fast kids grow up but I never imagined it would happen this quickly! Everyday Parker looks older and bigger and more like a little boy than a baby. Rob and I are cherishing every moment! He's developing his own personality and learning how to interact with other babies. We are enjoying teaching Parker how to eat new foods. We're making our own baby foods and giving him the freshest of all foods. He eats better than his mommy and daddy! Tonight Rob asked if we still had peaches and I said yes but that they were for Parker;) He has also had sweet potatoes, peas, bananas, avocados, and squash! He doesn't let us eat without him. Even if he's playing, he will stop when he sees us eating and yell at us to get him food too!

Gimme more sweet potatoes mommy!

Me and my girls!

My cuz and I watching tv!

Look at my teeth everyone!

Look at my big boy toys!
wow! i can't believe how big he is already!
ReplyDelete