Parker loved the swings, but he was so afraid of the sand... maybe ptsd from San Diego and the cold ocean water? I'd like to think so, but I think it's more his personality to be cautious. He never just dives into things like Serafina does- she's fearless. He wouldn't let Jayneil put him down and whenever she tried he would cry.
Look at how I can stand by myself everybody!
Me with my Doggy at 9 months!!
On Oct 9th I went to Champaign, IL for the weekend to visit my very best friend in the whole world Addie and her hubby Ariel. She is expecting a son late November and Parker can't wait to meet his future best buddy!
This video is dark and kinda hard to see, but it's Parker playing with us and hiding under his blanket just before bedtime. It was so cute!! That night he woke up at 3 am crying, and when I went into his room, he tried to play this game again. I was so mad that he woke me with his fake cries but at the same time couldn't help laughing! It's like he knew I wouldn't be able to resist his cuteness!
This next video is of Parker and Serafina scooting around the house. Serafina has the army crawl down pretty good, she can be quite fast. Parker on the other hand, can be a bit of a lazy crawler, he only uses one leg to push off and he's easily distracted... Everyone tells me not to rush the crawling/walking because once he gets moving, things are gonna get busier for me! I can sense that already.


awww, i love your blog! the peek-a-boo with Parker is the cutest thing ever! and i think the only reason Serafina beat him in crawling is because she was wearing long sleeves- cheater! ;) kiss P's elbows for me! :)
ReplyDelete