Today is Parker's Birthday, January 11th. One year ago today this little Prince came into our lives and changed it for the better! We can't believe a whole year has gone by. It's definitely been challenging but we have loved every moment of it. We have a whole new respect for our parents because it's not an easy job! Thank you to all our family and friends for giving Parker so much love and attention! Each and every one of you have made such an important imprint on his first year and are really helping us shape his life. He is such a lucky boy to have such wonderful loving people surrounding him! We celebrated Parker's first Birthday with a small family dinner and a homemade cake. Portland Grandma and Grandpa and Great Grandparents come into town this week for his real celebration on Saturday. We can't wait! Here are some pictures from tonight.

Do I look cool on my new bike!?

Thank you Mommy and Daddy for my new bike!

Happy Birthday Prince Parker!! What do you think of my Royal Crown everybody?

Yummy! I love my birthday spaghetti dinner!

His first and last grab at the cake!

Hmmm...why is everyone singing to me??

Someone had to take a poop during his birthday song! Hey I'm just a baby, when you gotta go you gotta go!

Okay I'll try it...

Mommy and Daddy love me so much!

Hmmm.... I don't know how I feel about these dirty hands mommy!
hahahahahahaha! i am laughing so hard right now about the pooping picture! look how red his face gets! mylo does the same thing. it's so cute! i love him so much, glad you guys had a good day. i wish i could be there soooo bad! this little guy is growing up way too fast! love you guys!
ReplyDelete