Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

This week we celebrated Thanksgiving and I have to say it was one I will never forget... It was a week full of events, both incredibly happy and unfortunately sad. But in the end, a week to give thanks for all the blessings of our life. It was Parker's first Thanksgiving and we feel so wonderfully lucky to have this sweet little boy in our life. He makes living so fulfilling, in a way we never thought possible. On Monday the 23rd our best friends Addie and Ariel had their beautiful baby boy Mylo Westley Gross! I'm so grateful that he is perfect in every way and I can't wait for this little boy to blow them away like Parker has done for us. They have been through a lot the last couple of years, and to know they have days and days of such utter joy ahead of them makes my heart feel full! As there is celebration of new life this past week, we also experienced death and loss. An old friend and my sister's best friend, Maura Danahy, passed away on Tuesday the 24th after a 4 year battle with Cancer. I realize now more than ever how grateful I am for life, family, and friends.


We took some professional pictures this week. It was tough getting Parker to smile for Michelle, but we got some good shots of him looking precious anyways:) We're hoping to having her take pictures for us again for his birthday so maybe next time he will warm up to her.






Playing with my cousin Serafina and Noelle... the girls are making me play tea party and I'm not happy about it!





With my best friend Grandpa


Mommy and Daddy got me a talking pony!


I'm stuffed!!


My first time at the zoo... I loved all the animals!


Being silly in my highchair


Look how big I am in my baby bath! Mommy and Daddy- I think it's time to put me in the big boy tub! What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. Awww, what a distinguished little gentleman! Those are some great professional pics! I can't wait for them to be friends!!!

    ReplyDelete