Thursday, November 12, 2009

Parker turns 10 months!

Parker is now 10 months old! This past month Parker was sick and had a bad infection that seemed to last forever. Now that he is all better, it seems like he aware of his surroundings more than ever. He is starting to say "DaDa" alot and I'm waiting patiently for "MaMa," which is supposedly right around the corner. He babbles quite a bit and there are times where I swear he says a word. Like "Daddy" and today I heard "Hello." He can now wave bye bye and this week I think he has started using the sign for milk. Although I don't think he fully understand what his gestures mean, it's exciting that he's starting to mimick them. He still isn't fully crawling but he stands alot and can pull himself up to standing. Here are some recent photos...











1 comment:

  1. awww, he's so much bigger than his stuffed puppy now! that' is suck a good idea, i'm totally gonna copy that. call me when you have time boxie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete