Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Parker's First Christmas in Portland!

This past week Parker celebrated his first Christmas!! We flew to Portland and had an early celebration. It was so great to have everyone together and Parker had so much fun!! He was always smiling and dancing around...


Thanks for all my presents Grandma!


Grandpa's my buddy!


Four Generations!


Teach me the piano Auntie Christy!!


Look at me climb the stairs!!


Is ALL this wrapping paper for me??


I love Grandma!


Uh oh! Gotta do something about that RootBeer belly!




Grandma surprised Grand Pop Pop with crabcakes from G&M!! Boy did they look delicious!






Ready for my stroll!! Do I look warm enough?

2 comments:

  1. awww, the most adorable little root beer belly ever! looks like mylo is following in his footsteps- guess we both make chunky babies! :) hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the best Christmas. I miss Parker so much already. Please give him "hugs and kisses from Auntie"

    ReplyDelete