Hi everyone! I love playing with my cousin!
Watch your back Serafina!!
Ohhhh GENTLE PARKER please!
Yummy fingers!
Do you like my DJ moves?
Parker loves bubbles! It's his new favorite thing and mommy's new not so favorite thing. I get worn out from all the blowing and he pretty much could chase bubbles all day long. Whenever I stop, he always cries, no matter how long I've been going!
Mommy I'm trying to learn how to do it myself so you don't get so tired of it!
Why won't it work?
So fascinating!
Another new game is chasing Parker around the table, he gets such a kick out of this. We sing "chase after Parker! chase after Parker!" and he squeals in delight and runs from us. We go back and forth in both directions to throw him off. He eventually gets tired and succumbs by laying face down on the ground. It's very cute:)
Are you ready Parker??
Go!!
Chase after Parker!
All smiles!
Everywhere I go Parker gets comments about his great head of hair. Today at the doctor's office, one of the nurses said Parker had very stylish hair for a baby. She compared him to Justin Beiber. I didn't know who he was so I looked him up when I got home. Rob was shocked I didn't know who he was, I guess he's a young singer and all the rage with the teenage girls right now. Funny thing is I feel like his hair is a disaster all the time and never quite know how to comb it. I'm too chicken to take him to a professional because he's gonna scream his head off and so I cut it haphazardly myself in the bathtub!
Do I look like a teen sensation everybody?
Mommy! I'm not a girl stop playing with my hair!
Do you like the messy look?
Daddy's fav... the forward comb
Or perhaps like this, which is how I usually wear it?
Sang Mi and I took the kids to the zoo this weekend. They loved the petting zoo. Serafina actually pet one of the goats, Parker watched them cautiously but loved being there. He was dancing and singing although there was no music playing. That's how you know he's in a really good mood, when he's dancing to the music that's playing in his head!
Be careful Cuz!
I think I should just stand here behind you mommy...
Mother's Day was nice and relaxing! The boys cooked us brunch and my parents and Scott and Marsha came over for a nice afternoon...
Happy Mother's Day mommy!
Hey Cuz, lets go outside!
Yay! The Suns sweep the Spurs!!! Daddy was so happy!


Omg, i can't believe someone compared him to Justin Beiber. Although I'm more surprised that Rob knew who he was rather than you not. It's undeniable, though- you've got a heartbreaker on your hands. Please give him kisses from Auntie.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE his Justin Beiber hair! It's more like Jim's hair in the Office when it still looked good. Parker is sooooo pretty! (Sorry, I know that's not a very "dude" thing to say, but he is!) I love how music plays in his head and he sings along- total LOL! What adorable chunky legs Serafina has- Mylo has them too. Parker is looking sooo grown up and like such a little boy already- I am so sad that I've missed meeting him as a little baby. We have that super annoying loud toy that shoots balls everywhere too! Dave & Barb gave it to us since they got 2 of them. That's a good workout- chasing after those balls! I love that he loves bubbles- they do bubbles at the Little Gym but Mylo doesn't really "get" them yet. Hope you're all feeling better! Can't wait til June!!!
ReplyDelete