Hi everybody! Don't I look big next my Doggy?
Kisses for Doggy!
Another trip to the zoo with the kids. He actually touched the goats this time.
The boy next to us was Korean and Parker couldn't take his eyes off of him! Hey that kid looks like me mommy!
Just me and my ladies as usual...
Chillin in my shades
Playing with spaghetti is so fun!
What? Am I supposed to eat some of this?
Somebody loves ketchup as much as daddy!
I think I can get to it better this way...
Yummy!
Hmmm... what's this sweet goodness?
Deliciouso!
CORN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Argh!! I think he hurt his face doing this! Haha!
Would you like to try some? His new thing is offering you some, but not really having anything in between his fingers.
Parker is getting better at pointing things out when you ask him to. This was a good morning, he got it all right! Where's your hair Parker?
Point to your mouth Parker!
Where's your ear Parker? He has figured out everyone else has two ears so he will touch both, but he still thinks he only has one haha!
Where's your nose Parker?
Oops!
Parker's number One!!


soooooo cute and adorable and hilarious! and messy just like Mylo eats! looooove him!!!
ReplyDelete