Sunday, June 6, 2010

Our Big Boy!

This weekend Rob and I spent our first day away from Parker together. We stayed the night at a hotel to celebrate Sang Mi's birthday and Parker stayed with Grandma and Grandpa. When we picked him up this morning he looked HUGE!! It's like he grew several inches and gained a couple pounds overnight. Our little baby is turning into a toddler!




Watch out mommy, pretty soon I'm going to be drinking from a big boy cup!


Parker is getting good at kicking, when we say "kick the ball Parker!" he'll do it. Although he gets on a roll and will start kicking everything. Today he was kicking around the remote control!


He hasn't figured out what to do when the ball reaches the wall!


This is Parker's new thing... I think he likes seeing the world upside down. Either that or Parker is destined to be a Yogini like his Aunties and he's practicing the downward dog. My mom says in Korean culture this position means Parker is going to have a new brother or sister soon, so my mom keeps asking me if I'm pregnant! I'm not!


I came home from Grandma's and can no longer see my toes because of my HUGE belly!!


Such a dramatic sleeper huh?


Our sleeping prince! I love watching this kid sleep!:)


I wanna be just like Daddy!


Go D-Backs!


More yoga! My Auntie Christy and Addie would be proud!

2 comments:

  1. wow- good job on the yoga and soccer, Parker! :) You should take him to a baby yoga class- that would be presh! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, where did my baby nephew go? He has been replaced by a soccer-playing, yogafying, sunglass wearing little boy. Should I bring my yoga mat next time I see him? We can bust some poses together. Give him hugs and kisses from me.

    ReplyDelete