So it's been another busy month! Summer is officially here and Parker has been very healthy, just in time for all his vacations. We had been fighting off another ear infection that wouldn't clear up with antibiotics and we weren't sure what we were gonna do next. We started giving him Probiotics in his milk- a combination of 4 or 5 "healthy" bacteria. I had read some studies that show kids on Probiotics get sick less often and although I never really believed in them, we decided it couldn't hurt. It's the only thing I've done differently and so I'm sticking with it. June also brought some extra special visitors as Parker finally got to meet his best buddy Mylo Westley Gross!! We spent lots of time getting the two acquainted with each other and I got some much needed time with my best friend too!:)

Hi Everyone! Can you believe I'm already 17 months old!!

Who knew I'd turn out to be such a cutie?!

Parker is doing such silly things lately, Rob and I are constantly laughing! He likes to sit on daddy's head. He thinks he is being hilarious.



My new friend the Green Alligator Auntie Marsha gave me!

Posing with Mommy

Mylo is the happiest baby I have ever met! He smiles at everyone and is always in such a good mood! I'm amazed since he doesn't really sleep!

Parker's new girlfriend Amber, Ariel's niece. He was so fascinated with her, he would hold her hand and drag her around. Look how big he's grinning!

Gentle touches for my buddy Mylo!

Bye bye Mylo! Come back and see me soon I miss you already!
No comments:
Post a Comment