Here are some pictures from the last few months... and we promise to blog again soon!
Parker putting on his cowboy boots... He went through a phase where all he wanted to do was wear these boots! I had to hide them when they got too small.
Parker's drawing easel he got for Christmas- he loves to color, paint, and draw.
Parker has learned that brushing teeth is very important... even for this statue.
A trip to the zoo with friends...
Late January brought a visit from Cousin Noelle and Uncle Michael and Auntie Brigitte! Here they are at the Aquarium.
Serafina giving Parker an unexpected bear hug!
Coloring with my Cousins!
I love my Uncle Michael!
We had been seeing a Pediatric Opthamologist for Parker's wandering eye since he was 6 months old. Over the holidays, his eye got much worse. So February brought us the challenge of patching and eye glasses! He looked awfully cute with the glasses but it wasn't very much fun trying to get him to wear them! We did this for 3 months and his eye didn't get better so we ended up doing strabismus surgery to fix it.
Parker actually liked the patching for a while, we told him he was a pirate! The downside? We all had to be pirates!
"Yay! I love my glasses!"
"Oh wait, they're falling off...I better adjust"
"No pictures how embarrassing!"
And they're off!
"I don't wanna wear my glasses mommy!"
I can't remember when this was, maybe March? But Juju and Lilly came to visit us! Parker loves baby Juliette. For months every baby was "Juju" and he would pretend she was sleeping in our house.
Parker with his doggie.... 25 months I think?? I decided his Doggie pictures will now be every 6 months so you won't see them as often.
Serafina's 2nd birthday party!
Hanging with the girls as usual...
Just before we moved out of our Laveen house, we were walking to the park when we met the new neighbors across the street. They let Parker play in the driveway with them and he had so much fun.
They thought Parker was so cute, the father even let Parker climb all over his bike he had just spent 3 hours cleaning! Wish these neighbors had moved in 6 years ago!

Hanging out with Daddy in our hats.
Children's museum
April brought a visit from my college girlfriends. Andrea and Parker had a special bond!
Mylo and Addie were there and this is my favorite picture of the two of them.
The roses my parents planted for us when we first moved into our house... it made me sad to leave them!
Parker looking fierce in my Washington t-shirt!
Parker in his big boy crib. He went right in it his first night and never made a fuss about it.
Good night everyone!
The end of May brought more visitors! Grandma Sherri and Papa Larry!!
Are you comfortable Parker?
My dad has had a rough few months with his health, he had several stents placed in two procedures for his heart and now feels much better. My parents don't watch Parker anymore so Parker is missing his Papa! Here is Papa with Parker and Serafina on Father's Day.
Mid June brought a visit from our old college friends Jason and Cristy. Parker loved having new visitors and friends to play with! We were even able to do an adult dinner out on their last night in town.
And some other random pics...

Parker's first time at the train park!

Reading with my cuz

Parker's first day of Pre-preschool!! He loves it!

The end of homemade haircuts! Here we are at a Super Cuts! He did great and now I don't have to do it anymore!

Summertime pool fun!

In Late Feb some of our best friends Dave and Bridget got married. Parker was the ringbearer and did such a good job. Doesn't he look so handsome in his tux?

At Imagination Avenue... he picked the outfit.... right down to the pink high heels!
And here I am with my growing belly! 20 weeks I think...Parker will be a big brother soon!!


No comments:
Post a Comment