Here are pictures from his Birthday Party this weekend at my parents. We had family and just a few friends over for a low-key BBQ and some kids play. It was actually a lot of fun watching all the kids hang out with each other.
Parker, Serafina, and Elliana in the jumping castle! He's getting more adventurous in this thing although you wouldn't be able to tell from this picture!
This was hilarious... I think one of the girls got tired and laid down, then they all started doing it!
A group of friends got together and got Parker this roller coaster slide I've been wanting to get him. The kids were like vultures once we got it set up. Here's Parker on his first ride!
"Wee! This is fun!"
If they couldn't get their hands on the car, they would just walk up and down the coaster part.
Some of the girls drawing with chalk.
Happy Birthday Parker!
"Whoa... what's going on here?"
"Am I supposed to eat this thing Mommy?"
Present time!!
"Yay! This is so much fun!"
Everyone helped!
Today I wanted to take Parker out and do something special. So Sang Mi and I took the kids to the Sea Life Aquarium which they absolutely loved! You can tell because their faces are glued to the glass in these pictures! Sang Mi and I also thought it was pretty cool!
"Serafina, look at all the fishy!"
Serafina was brave and touched a starfish... Parker, not so much.
Where's Parker!
Is that Serafina?
More cool domes into the aquarium. Not sure why he's making that face though!
After the aquarium I took Parker to Rainforest Cafe, where the food is horrible and expensive. But hey, there are monkeys swaying from the ceilings and jungle music playing. Parker was thoroughly entertained and this may be where Rob and I will eat every time we take him out.
"I love my mommy!"
"Hey this doesn't look like a Birthday Cake!"
Somebody loves ice cream!
Birthday dinner tradition- "Spaghetti with my daddy!"
"Yum! Yum!"
What a clean boy we have!
And he likes his veggies too!
Parker was completely petrified of his birthday cake. I think he didn't like the texture of the frosting."Oh no! What a scary cake!"
"Get it away from me!"
"Wait a minute... this tastes pretty good!"
"Who knew!"
"Happy Birthday to me!"
We followed dinner with Parker's favorite thing in the whole world- bathtime!
"Hey this toy is the coolest!"
Parker and Doggy at 24 months!!!
We finished the night with story time...good night Parker baby!


Happy Birthday, Parker!!!
ReplyDeleteOh yay! So glad he likes the bath toy! Mylo loves it too and has yet to get bored of it. He likes to put little toys in the ring and give them "showers". Like his rubber duckies and stuff like that. He looks so cute in all these pictures and the ones where he's afraid of the birthday cake had me laughing out loud!!! How sweet that you guys took him to the aquarium- I didn't even know Phoenix HAD an aquarium! Man, I wish I was there to smother that boy with birthday kisses from his crazy aunt box! ;) i love you guys!
ReplyDelete