Friday, January 7, 2011

November-December 2009

Wow! It's been a while since I've posted, we've been very busy with the holidays. Now that Parker's getting older, this time of year is so exciting. I can't believe Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's is over and now it's time for Parker's 2nd Birthday! Here are pictures from November and December...


"Don't I look cute in my winter outfit?"


"Daddy's beanie fits me perfectly!"


Serafina looks so adorable in this hat!


Parker loves lounging in his highchair... he puts his feet on the table!


"Hey I woke up and Serafina was in my crib!"


"Whoa! What's going on here?"


"Mommy what's with this tree in our living room??"


"Yay! It's a Christmas Tree!!"


I took some holiday photo's of Parker for our Christmas card this year, here are some extra one's I thought were cute:)









"My Doggy and I at 23 months!!! Holy cow I'm almost 2!!"


This year, Grandma Sherri, Grandpa Larry, Greatgrand Pop Pop and Greatgrand Nana, and Auntie Christy joined us for Christmas!


Christmas morning...


Parker was pretty good at opening his gifts..




Pop Pop's special gift from the family...a signed frame with a picture of his book cover!! I can't believe our Pop Pop's an author! Way to go Pop Pop!






Serafina tore through her gifts and then everyone elses!






Grandpa and me!


"Oh boy am I tired! I guess I'll just lounge in my new chair!:


"Great grand Pop Pop and Grand Nana reading to me!"


With Grandma and Grandpa!


"I love my Auntie!"

December also brought a visit from Parker's friend Mylo!!


"Mommy! I love wagon rides!!"


Mylo would reach down and touch the wheels while we were riding and we would say no Mylo and put his hand back in the wagon... eventually Parker caught on and helped us!
"No Mylo! You'll get hurt!"


"Mylo!! You're gonna get us in trouble!"


"Oh boy!"


"Hands inside buddy!"


"Eating yummy bread with my best friend!"

2 comments:

  1. oh my god i love love love this post! the pictures of parker and mylo crack me up. that's totally what parker would be saying. you're gonna get us in trouble! haha! love it! it's like me and you all over again (me getting us in trouble of course). the four of us besties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Mylo will be the adventurous one and Parker the sensible one! The perfect combination for besties if you ask me! ;)

    ReplyDelete