Wednesday, November 17, 2010

22 Months!

We can't believe Parker is almost 2! The holidays and his birthday are right around the corner which will make for another few busy months. Here are some recent pictures, he is full of "energy" as you can see. Taking his monthly doggy portrait was challenging... it took a dozen tries before I could get a proper picture! And these days I chase my little boy around the house as he does one silly thing after another. He cracks me up all day long!






I don't want to take a picture mommy!!


Okay fine, I give up but I'm not gonna smile!


I guess I'll read doggy a book if I have to sit here.


How do daddy's shoes look on me mommy?


I like to dance on the coffee table!


The other day Parker grabbed a diaper from my diaper basket, opened it up and laid down on the ground. He wouldn't get up until I changed his diaper!


This is Parker's fake angry/scary face. If I say, "Oh Parker! Are you mad? Mommy's so scared!" he can't help but smirk.


Parker crawled into the bottom part of the oven today. Even safer than dancing on a coffee table right?


Where's Parker????


Here I am Mommy!

1 comment:

  1. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!!! I love it! What a funny little dude! :) Can't wait to see you in ONE MONTH!!!

    ReplyDelete