Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

So this year I actually had Halloween off! (My first in over 7 years) It was great because it fell on a weekend so we got to stretch the celebration. We carved our pumpkins Friday night, something we have started doing every year with some friends. Saturday morning we dressed Parker and Serafina up for some pictures, then we took them to Tolmachoff Farms. They stayed the night at Grandma and Grandpa's and us adults got to go out to our first kid-free dinner in almost 2 years and a night on the town. Today we dressed him up again and he passed out candy to all the trick or treaters. He had so much fun!


Rob's dragon pumpkin.


My ghost pumpkin.




"Hi Everyone! Do you like my Brobee costume?"


Serafina was a tiger.


Hugs for my Cuz!


Big Hugs!


Serafina had an extra tiger head so we put it on Parker, "don't we look cute?"


Serafina actually fed the horse, even I was too scared to do that! Haha!


I'm feeling apprehensive with all the animals mommy!






The kids loved this slide, it went really fast


Playing in a corn kernel filled box... for some reason they both LOVED this the best.


I got my pumpkin Mommy, lets get home now- I'm exhausted!


The face of an angel...


Yum Yum! I love chocolate!




Okay Mommy and Daddy, I'm ready to go!


I'll be back at bedtime!


Parker would run out after the kids every time we opened the door and we'd have to chase after him!


I'm ready for the next batch mommy!


Parker would say hi to each kid and then give them a piece of candy, then wave bye bye as they left. It was adorable!


Good Job buddy! (Occasionally he would lick the piece of candy first or give a cute girl two;)


Wearing daddy's hat!


ARGGGG!!! Oh wait, I'm not a pirate this year ooopps!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Wow- you guys did a great job carving your pumpkins! How'd you do that?! Teach me! Where did you guys go out without the kids- sounds like you had a blast- call me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis- I love his Brobee costume. that's awesome! I'm so glad you had the day off to celebrate. he is the sweetest boy ever to hand out candy to everyone. Please give him a hug for me. And tell him his Auntie is always the pirate. ;)

    ReplyDelete