With my Doggy at 20 months? I think the one before I labeled 20 was actually 19.
"Hey clean up after yourself mommy!" One of Parker's new things is putting things where they belong... Such as trash in the trashcan, laundry in the hamper, diapers in the Diaper Depot. He loves helping and what a clean boy!
I took Parker to Cool Cuts, a haircutting place made just for kids. He was having fun in the car here...
You can see how his demeanor changes quickly... you can guess how it went from here. The family you see in the picture above had a kid who ran out of the place crying when it was his turn! Yikes! Homemade haircuts it will remain!
We went to Parker's friends Maddy and Elise's second birthday party. Parker's first time in a Jumping Castle. "Oh mommy, I don't know about this..."
Oh course our adventurous Serafina had a blast!
Me and my daddy!
Mylo came to visit in September!! Parker and his buddy had so much fun!
Giving Auntie Box a BIG hug!
Mylo learned how to walk on this trip!! And he's only 10 months old! What a little genius!
Kisses for Mylo!!
Sharing toys with my friend!
In late September we made another trip to Oregon for Alli and Dave's wedding in Manzanita. It was a big reunion with old college friends and Parker's first time meeting alot of them. He loved Angelique's Boyfriend Winston.
The best we could do of a family picture. This was taken right before we drove Parker back to Lake Oswego to spend the rest of the weekend with Grandma Sherri and Grandpa Larry! He had so much fun he cried and ran from us when we got back haha! I think he would have stayed forever!
All the ladies at the wedding
Early October brought a quick visit from Auntie Christy, who Parker absolutely adores! It was hugs and kisses all day for Auntie!
The neighborhood park is just down the street from my house, now that the weather is nice, I walk Parker down there everyday that I'm off!
"Look at me everybody, I can go down the slide all by myself now!"
Serafina hangin out in the tunnel
It's nice, I can sorta let Parker roam around now without having to follow him up everything. It was tough fitting into some of the slides and tunnels! Haha now I can watch from below.
Serafina and Parker are so cute together lately. They are always hugging and feeding eachother. The other day they were holding hands and going in circles while we sang Ring around the Rosey
Doggy and I at 21 months! And me in my Brobee costume!
This year for halloween Parker is going to be Brobee (the little green one from Yo Gabba Gabba his favorite show)
If you look closely, Parker has the nail clippers and is trying to clip his toenails! hehe
So Steph and TJ have this small Brinka Brinka (jumping castle) that I am going to be purchasing very soon myself!! Parker had so much fun this time, I think because it was smaller and less enclosed. Doesn't Elise look like she's thinking "oh no! how did a boy get in here!"
This is Parker's new table. It comes with two chairs and under the red cover is a lego table. Parker loves to eat and draw here. Parker has been coloring since he was a baby, even when he ate everything in sight, he always knew to draw with the crayons and not eat them. Below are some of his masterpieces, with a little Mommy influence;) If he doesn't become a dancer when he grows up, maybe he'll be an artist!
Parker loves sitting on the couch like us adults and watching tv. He will pat the seat next to him for you to sit too.
Parker is definitely entering into his terrible twos! The other day he rolled around the ground and cried, throwing a fit for like 10 minutes because I took something away. At the end, he didn't even remember what he was so upset about... I thought it was funny and cute so I broke out the camera. I don't think he appreciated it!
And back to getting into everything happily!
"Eating my peaches, wanna join me?"
This toy that we've had forever is finally becoming more useful. Parker can now drop the shapes into the right holes with a little guidance. He loves clapping and applauding himself after each one!
"Hmmm... why won't that go down?"
Look at that sweet face!
Another thing Parker loves lately is when daddy tickles his tummy. He will lay on the ground and lift up his shirt.


OMGOMGOMG!!! This was the best post ever! He is so cute- I feel like I'm right there with you guys. I love you and miss you so much! Tickle Parker's tum-tum for me!!!
ReplyDelete