Monday, September 13, 2010

September 11th marks 20 months!

Well if Parker never talks there is always sign language. Lately he has been signing like crazy!! I started signing with Parker very early on but then got lazy and stopped doing it because he never did it back. Now, he is signing stuff I haven't done since before he was one. I can't believe how smart my little boy is!:) His signing dictionary includes: milk, more, cereal, bath, please, thank you, eat, water, all done, bath. Some people believe sign language can slow speech but I feel like it will help Parker. He's always been a late bloomer with mildstones and these signs are really helpful for us right now.


Mommy says I'm the cutest little boy in the entire world! Here I am with my doggy!




Parker loves playing with my tampons! haha, I thought this would be a cute embarrassing picture for a future girlfriend.


He also loves playing with my makeup and helping me put it on... another embarrassing one!;)


Serafina loves putting people's shoes on and walking around! It's the cutest thing!


Here she is again, hah!


Happy Birthday Grandpa!


THAT FACE!!!


Playing in the park...


Hi Mommy! Look at me climb up the slide!


Rubbing sand in my hair!


Parker loves helping mommy around the house these days. He loves handing me the utensils to put away and loves putting clothes in the dryer.



Where's Parker??


Here I am Mommy!!





Lounging in my Hollywood shirt from Auntie Christy!


2 comments:

  1. Two of my good friends experienced the same thing with their son. He was very late to talk, but was signing up a storm. Once he did start talking, his vocabulary was leaps and bounds ahead of the other kids and now he is probably the smartest six year old boy I know!
    I can't wait to see him soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, such beautiful eyes in the tampon picture! Great shot! We had so much fun playing with you and Parker!

    ReplyDelete