Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Best Place on Earth!

Today Gina (Serafina's nanny) and I took the kids to the Children's Museum. There was so much fun stuff for them and tons of kids running around. Parker was awesome and had a great time:) He slept for over 4 hours when we got back!!! These pics are from my phone (which has a bad camera) so they aren't the best. Can't wait until we can go back!


"Hey Mom, I'm cookin' breakfast, whatcha want?"


"I'll even do the dishes!"


"Ummm! These flowers smell so good!"


Serafina's helping too!


"Let's go shopping Mommy!"


"Hmmm, what am I missing?"




"Driving around with my Cuz!"


"Hey back off buddy and wait your turn!"


They were a little young for the craft room, but I can't wait until he's older and can play with the play doe and paint.




This sand table was pretty cool


This big contraption let you stuff these colorful cloths into it and it would spit them out.



1 comment: