Stopped in a cute town named Detroit for hamburgers and ice cream!
Ring ring Hello, is Grandma there?
My new friends Val and Sid
My Auntie Nana and Uncle Ian
Sweet on my Uncle
Grandma and I enjoying bathtime!
Parker loved playing with the strings on Auntie's sweatshirt. Come on lets go over here!
Playing in the kids pool
My Chariot! Don't look happy, but super relaxed!
Lets roll Daddy!
Howdy Cowboy!
My first time seeing horses! (I kept saying, "Parker! What does a horsey say? Meh, Meh!" Not sure what kind of horse I've been around! Haha!)
Ponies are more my size!
Not sure who was having more fun at the park...
I'm gettin out of here, these kids are too silly!
Whoa Mommy! Auntie and I are both gonna throw up all over eachother!
Running around in the big grass field!
Daddy and Uncle Ian playing tether ball
Some more fun pictures below...
Cool Shades Mommy!
Uh... it wasn't me Mommy I swear!
Helping Mommy fold laundry!
Am I helpful Mommy?
Serafina acting like a baby
"Parker! I'm trying to sleep!"
Such an affectionate boy!


These pics are so great! He is the cutest kid ever, and i love the captions. I still laugh thinking about the night he pulled me around by the string of that hoodie.
ReplyDelete