A picture of our new home!
The view from the upstairs deck was one of the things we love most about the location!
An unexpected visit from Mylo gave best buds time to hang out again! But the visit came with the news that Addie's grand papa had passed away. Rest in peace Papa! He was one of the most amazing people I have ever met and his memory will live on in the hearts of so many he has touched!
Elmo Shoes! Parker's new obsession. Our house is all tile/hardwood downstairs which our feet aren't used to, so Rob and I got slippers and of course Parker wanted some too. He picked these out and wanted to wear them to bed the first night we got them.
Much to Rob's dismay, it may not be too long before Parker starts asking for a pet. Hopefully its more like a hamster or something and not an alligator. He was so funny this day... he took his Alligator for a walk or rather a run around the house...
Then he laid him on the couch for a snack and nap... he fed him Teddy Grahams...
And gave him water...
Then he made himself and mommy a snack. He filled our cups himself with ice and water and got the raisins out of the cupboard. He made two piles for us. Such a thoughtful boy!
Helping mommy unpack
Look at what I can do everybody!
We got Parker some new furniture for his room so we can turn his toddler bed back into a crib for the new baby. He loved it immediately. The day they set it up, he grabbed his pacy, blanket, monkey from his old room and tried to take a nap in his new bed! He just knew it was for him.
"Helping" Mama make fruit salad for my baby shower...
Sang Mi threw me a little baby shower at her place this weekend, I feel so blessed to have a second baby shower. Unfortunately I didn't take too many pictures. My mom and Marsha were there too.
We turned the backyard into a little splashpad this weekend, the kids loved it.
The splashpad at Kierland... today may have been the last day for water play! Bye bye summer!


Awww, you are the cutest preggo ever! I miss you guys and love you! :)
ReplyDelete