Just delivered! I got to hold him for the first 30 min of his life thanks to my awesome Labor Nurse. Such a different experience from my C-Section with Parker.
Cooper looked so little to Rob and I, we guessed he was under 7 pounds but he weighed in at 7 pounds 14 ounces, bigger than his brother by 10 ounces!
My Labor Nurse Megan, she was wonderful!
My friend Mandy was supposed to deliver Cooper (and Parker) but missed it by a 1/2 hour. She was my recovery nurse though!
Doesn't he look chunky here?
This was Parker's first time seeing his brother. Look at how excited he is! He walked in the door with a great big smile and yelled "baby!"
He sat next to Cooper just taking him in, he gave him hugs and kisses.
Cooper got Parker a present too! Talking Elmo!
Trying to soothe his brother already!
First family photo with Cooper. I love how excited Parker is here cuz it all went downhill after the first half hour!
Cooper's first visitors- Auntie Sang Mi & Uncle Shawn, both sets of grandparents, and Auntie Bridget!
Cooper with Daddy!
I had to include this picture even though Parker's expression is so sad...it just shows how hard this transition has been for my little boy:(
But a moment later he's fine and being protective of his little brother.
Cooper and I came home the next day on Halloween, Parker wanted to be Elmo. He loves this costume. It had a little button in the pocket he could push that would make Elmo laugh.
Parker's trick or treating friends... from left to right- Enzo, Kathlyn, Jolie, and Serafina.
Trick or treat!! If you notice, Elmo has fairy wings as he had to be just like his cousin Serafina!


Oh my goodness- that is the cutest fairy Elmo I have ever seen!!! :) Poor Parker, I know it is breaking your heart but hang in there, Box! It will get better soon and they will be best friends! Especially when Parker realizes that they are the only boys in the group! ;) You are doing a great job and I'm so happy that your labor went well and that Cooper is such a good baby. You are the best mom and have the best little boys! I love you!!!
ReplyDelete