Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Parker turns 3 !!

January 11th Parker turned 3 years old! I can hardly believe how fast the last few years has gone by. This last year has been full of changes for our little one and I'm so proud of how he has adapted! From his eye problems, surgery, moving twice, potty training, preschool and daycare, and the latest thing, becoming a big brother- I have to say, Parker has done great with all of it! Here are some pictures from his birthday week.


We spent his actual birthday at the mall with cousin Serafina and friend Jojo.




When Parker came home from the mall we surprised him with the playground that he got as a Christmas/Birthday gift from Grandpa Larry and Grandma Sherri, Uncle Shawn and Aunt Sang Mi, and us.This guy had just finished putting it together!


Checking it out... "Hmmm.... this slide looks pretty cool..."







"Welcome to my playhouse everyone! Won't you come in and play?"


For Parker's big birthday bash we had a Cars theme and some of his closest friends over. Happy Birthday Parker!










At the train park for his friend Skyler's birthday (they share the same birthday!)








Poor Cooper gets hugs and kisses whether he wants them or not!


Parker wanted to take his 3 year picture with Doggy AND Cooper:)


"Kisses for my baby brother!"







2 comments:

  1. Mylo is so excited to play on that slide someday! He also looked at the picture of Parker and Cooper in the chair and said, "Oh, I love babies!" heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh. I swear they both look so much older and bigger than when I saw them at Christmas. I LOVE the pix of Parker giving kisses to Cooper. Miss you guys. xoxo

    ReplyDelete