Wednesday, January 25, 2012

iPhone

So I got an iPhone for Christmas and I'm attempting to blog from it. I think this will help me post more updates. Things are going well in the Maver household. Parker has really started to embrace his big brother role and as you can see, "helps" out around the house. If he doesn't become the dancer we always thought he would, he will be a Chef! Whenever I'm in the kitchen he pulls the chair up to help. Copper continues to be an angel. He's nothing but smiles, giggles, and cute cooing noises. I will have to get some videos on here soon as he is so adorable. I started back to work this week but just part time. Yesterday was my first day and while I hated being away from cooper, he was in good hands with grandma so I never worried about him. Here are some pictures of my cuties from my phone. I will have to do a separate post of Parker's third birthday party later.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet face and what a good helper! Some beautiful boys you've got there! love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEST PICTURE EVER- Cooper in the bathtub with Parker helping. That is my new favorite!

    ReplyDelete