Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Boys

In September we said goodbye to Parker's old preschool, Paradise For Tots and started him in a new preschool. Parker was approved for some Speech Therapy and now goes to Larkspur which he loves!
His first day they made a Fruit Loops cereal necklace, which was pretty smart on their part because he was ecstatic about it and wanted to go back the next day;)
The program provides bus service to school, they pick you up right outside your house and the bus is equipped with seat belts and another adult helper other than the driver. The bus driving up right to our house was pretty much the most awesome thing in the world for Parker!
Look at how big those steps look and how little my sweet boy looks! Sniff sniff...
Look at that smile!!
The most awesome sandbox in the world. I'm step by step turning my backyard into the best playground so that I never have to leave my house haha!

More backyard playing. Parker's the best big brother, pushing Cooper around! So cute!
Cooper climbed right into this box and was so pleased with himself! What the camera didn't capture though was him tipping over right onto his face after I snapped this and then the tears that ensued!
Mr. Cooper and his Lyon at 11 Months! (Or is that 10? Hmmm..not sure, I will have to investigate.)
Serafina and Parker at the Children's Museum
Parker loved riding the bike here, this Christmas we will get him his first real bicycle... I wish we would've done it last year but I think he will really appreciate more this year.

Cooper's first time at the Children's Museum! He loved it and acted like a big kid. He loved pushing the shopping cart around putting groceries in it:)

Cooper loves pushing chairs around. Look at how thrilled he is that he found one here...
And off he goes!
The kids at the Zoo
Best buddies!
I love this picture, Cooper loves being included!
Cousins!






Putting the boys to work!



I love the way they are staring at each other in this picture. Parker is such a great big brother and Cooper adores him!

My little cook, always wants to help. He can use this mixer on his own and loves to bake with mommy




Cooper will push our chairs all around the house! When he hits a wall or another piece of furniture, he just walks around to the other side and pushes in another direction. It's hilarious to watch!

1 comment:

  1. OMG too many great pics to comment on all of them, but I seriously want to! Parker and Mylo will be besties for sure- they are sooooo alike! And your backyard is so awesome, I want to copy it exactly. And Cooper is so adorable and Parker is so grown up already and I love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete